Incorporates Technora 5mm rope in lengths of 20m to 160m, according to the needs. Ideal for rescue descents from wind turbines.
Self-locking functions, descent with one or two hands , self braking, energy dissipation and ability for rescue of a second person.
Minimum use temperature of -30°C . Technora 5mm diameter rope resistant to temperatures and tears.
Easy maintenance thanks to its vacuum packaging that simplifies the revision process.
• Stored in airtight packaging for minimum maintenance.
• For loads exceeding 150 kg the device allows controlled rope sliding to prevent tensions in the security chain.
• Descents can be made with one or two hands.
• Smooth horizontal movement with minimum force required.
• It has an anti-panic braking function which comes into operation progressively once the handle is used beyond its parameters.
• Every device is tested individually.
CE certification EN 341:2011 type 2D.
Total weight of the 160 m version (carrying bag, connectors, rope and descender): 3.6 kg, making it easily transportable.
Technora 5 mm diameter rope with 25 kn load resistance and resistant to high temperatures.
Connectors with certification EN 362.
Minimum use temperature -30°C.
Use life 10 years.