Large Opening: an alternative to the Standard shape with identical purpose, for easier connection of wider parts.
Not for P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment)
Sold in a pack of five
• Keep to the working load limit WLL engraved in kg.
• Visual check of complete nut screwing compulsory; no thread must be showing.
• Maillon Rapide quick links are only to be loaded along the major axis.
• Maillon Rapide quick links should be carefully checked at regular intervals. If you are in any doubt about the safety of a quick link after checking, replace it with a new one.
• When fastened with a wrench up to the proper tightening torque, Maillon Rapide quick links are considered a permanent connector.
• Tightening torque (N.m)
ØF (Torque): 2.5 (0.15), 3.0 (0.30), 3.5 (0.60), 4.0 (0.70), 5.0 (0.80), 6.0 (1.20), 7.0 (2.50), 8.0 (3.00), 9.0 (4.50), 10.0 (7.00), 12.0 (9.00), 14,0 (12.00), 16.0 (18.00), 18.0 (30.00), 20.0 (40.00)
• Maillon Rapide should always be fitted with parts made of same material.
• When connected with chain, Maillon Rapide quick links should be of the same diameter.
• Never connect any Maillon Rapide quick links onto a lifting chain.
• Stainless steel Maillon Rapide quick links may be used in salt water.
Made by: PEGUET
Material: Zinc plated steel
Diameter: 4mm or 5/32 inch
Dimensions: refer to illustration reference MRGOZ04.0
Working load limit: 160kg
Breaking load: 800kg