The Twin Arms of the Tether Choke make it the safest tether point for heavy straight-shafted tools.
Super Heavy Duty Webbing Lanyard sold separately
Sometimes things just get better – and that’s exactly the case with the NLG Tether Choke™ with two securing arms. Suitable for any tool up to 18kg in weight, the Tether Choke™ can be used on tools with captive handles and even straight sided tools such as sledge hammers, slogging wrenches etc.
Once the two securing arms are locked with NLG’s approved Tether Tape™, the most difficult to tether tools can be secured and the workplace becomes a safer place.
– Twin securing arm guards against movement across both straight-shafted tools and tools with long cylindrical handles
– Optimised V Ring design for extreme performance
– Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
– Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
– Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
– Ergonomic and comfortable grip optimised for use on handles
– Works with Tether Tape™
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 340mm x 25mm (twin arm 150mm)
– Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)
The NLG Radio Pouch is the new generation holster for radios of all sizes when working at height. The NLG Radio Pouch... View full product details
The NLG Tool Holster has been specifically developed for use with tools at height. The unique magnetic plate provides added security for... View full product details
The NLG TriLock™ Velcro Anchor provides an easily attached but very robust anchor point on tools, rails – in fact on almost... View full product details
The NLG Mini Adhesive D Ring creates a permanent tether point on items not easily tethered including phones, cameras, radios and other... View full product details