Built for big power tools, the Single Securing Arm locks the Tether Choke in position and prevents accidental engagement if dropped.
Bungee Tool Lanyard shown sold separately
NLG’s Tether Choke™ with single securing arm is the solution for your big problem tools – those tools that are big in size and big in weight (maximum load of 18kg). The single securing arm combined with the simplicity of the Tether Choke™ only extends its area of uses.
Specially developed for users of power tools with triggers, the securing arm allows the Choke™ to be locked in position with the approved Tether Tape and keeps the tool’s trigger restriction-free. The versatility of the Tether Choke™ means it is approved to use as an anchor as well.
– Single securing arm guards against movement across both straight-shafted tools and power tools
– Optimised V Ring design for extreme performance
– Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
– Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
– Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
– Ergonomic and comfortable grip optimised for use on handles
– Works with Tether Tape™
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 340mm x 25mm (single arm 60mm)
– Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)