The Super Heavy Duty Tool Lanyard is expertly constructed for the heaviest tools at height, with the extra length making it ideal for working platforms.
The Super Heavy Duty Tool Lanyard is a flat webbing lanyard that is specifically designed for use with very heavy power tools, and hand tools weighing up to 38KG. The twistlock double action carabiner ensures that there can be no accidental release whilst in use. The loop end of this lanyard can be used to loop around the captive handle of a power tool, through a manufactured captive eye, or around a fixed object or beam. This lanyard is made from flat webbing and has no elastication, meaning that it is great for use within MEWPs or working platforms as it has no resistance when in use. The long length means that you can work in a large area without having to disconnect the tool or lanyard. All tools weighing over 2.5KG should be tethered to a fixed object rather than your body.
– Automatic Twistlock carabiner for superior performance and security
– Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
– Heavy duty wear protector sleeve provides an additional layer of structural protection
– Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
– Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 190cm
– Max Load: 38KG (83.6lbs)