The Heavy Duty Bungee Lanyard utilises advanced components to deliver unrivalled performance for heavy tools in the most severe environments.
The NLG Heavy Duty Bungee Lanyard is designed to handle the heavier tools and plant that other lanyards struggle with – right up to a maximum of 18kg weight. It has become established as the tool lanyard of choice in some of the harshest working environments known on this planet.
It features a custom developed, abrasion-resistant webbing with a Dyneema® loop one end for connecting directly to a tether point, or through a captive handle or hole on any tool and a twist lock carabiner on the other end, that is still easy to use whilst wearing gloves, qualify the Heavy Duty Bungee Lanyard as the ultimate tool tethering lanyard.
– Automatic Twistlock carabiner for superior performance and security
– Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
– Heavy duty wear protector sleeve provides an additional layer of structural protection
– Powerful cinching loop constructed from the world’s strongest fibre, Dyneema®
– Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
– Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 80cm (Relaxed) – 130cm (Extended)
– Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)