The extra length of the Extended Bungee Tool Lanyard is ideal for reach tasks or working directly from a height safety tool bag.
The NLG Extended Bungee Lanyard reaches to 2m allowing heavier tools to be connected to anchor points, both on and off the user. It is ideally suited for attaching to connection points within NLG’s range of bags for working at height including the ground-breaking Ascent Bucket™.
Equipped with the 360° Quick Clip™ connectors at each end, the NLG Extended Bungee Tool Lanyard remains tangle-free even when used with tools that must rotate freely such as screwdrivers, spanners etc.
Quick Clips™ are ergonomically designed for quick connection and disconnection with a built in trigger to facilitate use when wearing gloves.
– Reduced bungee tension allows for precision control and comfortable handling
– Equipped with Quick Clips™ for rapid connection and effortless use with gloves
– Extended product life with high strength, wear resistant webbing
– Faster visual inspections with contrast stitching
– Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: Extends 100cm to 210cm
– Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)