The Bungee Tool Lanyard is one of the most popular and versatile lanyards for starting tool tethering because of its easy-stretch durable webbing and anti-tangle 360° carabiner.
Widely recognised as the first choice in tool tethering, the NLG Bungee Lanyard is in a class of its own. The convenience of the self-retracting bungee webbing keeps the lanyard out of the way, ensuring it has minimal resistance to movement in the most gruelling reach work.
A dual action carabiner that rotates freely through 360° avoiding twists and tangles and the tough climbing cord loop allows attachment to an anchor point or directly to a captive hole or handle on the tool itself.
– Lightweight, fully anodised aluminium carabiner with anti-tangle swivel mechanism
– High-performance secure locking gate prevents accidental opens
– Extended product life with high strength, wear resistant webbing
– Rugged climbing cord loop allows for quick cinching
– Faster visual inspections with contrast stitching
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: Extends 80cm to120cm
– Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)
The NLG Radio Pouch is the new generation holster for radios of all sizes when working at height. The NLG Radio Pouch... View full product details
The NLG Tool Holster has been specifically developed for use with tools at height. The unique magnetic plate provides added security for... View full product details
The NLG TriLock™ Velcro Anchor provides an easily attached but very robust anchor point on tools, rails – in fact on almost... View full product details
The NLG Mini Adhesive D Ring creates a permanent tether point on items not easily tethered including phones, cameras, radios and other... View full product details