The 360 D Ring Loop Tool Tether is the fastest way to create a anti-tangle tether point on tools with a captive hole or handle.
NLG’s 360 D Ring Loop Tool Tether is the no-fuss option – create a tether point on any tool with a captive hole or handle and cinch it around the tool itself. Whatever method is used, a secure tether point is made in seconds. As part of NLG’s unique tool tethering system, tools can be prepared off site for immediate connection to an approved tool lanyard once on site.
Simple but effective as a retrofit device, the NLG 360 D-Ring allows tools to rotate through 360 degrees with its anti-tangle swivel. This avoids the frustration of twisted lanyards found with many tool tethering options on the market today and simultaneously improves productivity.
The NLG 360 D Ring creates a professional solution that is certified and third party tested and suitable for tools up to 3kg in weight – the height worker’s true friend.
– Robust, tangle-free 360° D Ring
– Faster visual inspections with contrast stitching
– Rugged climbing cord loop allows for quick cinching
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 200mm x 25mm (cord loop: 130mm)
– Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)