MEGAWATT is a universal descender device for industrial climbers and rescue operations with a payload of up to 200 kg. The intelligent transmission mechanics of the descent lever facilitate a large operating range and exact adjustment of the speed at minimum force.
The short lever always automatically returns to the parking position and makes the device extremely compact. This prevents entanglement. The ergonomic lever design with rubber coated grip inserts allows intuitive active and passive operation with the left or right hand.
The four-way safety lock allows inserting the rope without having to separate the device from the karabiner. Steel inserts in the especially burdened spots increase the service life of the device.
The risk of uncontrolled travel along the rope is reduced by the anti-panic function. It can also be triggered deliberately to reverse the sense of operation of the lever. This allows optimum handling in any application and position. All this makes the MEGAWATT the most versatile descender device in the market at a weight of only 495 g.
• Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
• Steel inserts on the abrasion-prone areas increase service life
• Precision operation of the lever at minimum exertion
• Short lever and compact design prevent entanglement
• Automatic parking position of the control lever
• Ergonomic lever with rubber-coated grip inserts for intuitive handling with the left or right hand in active and passive applications
• Four-way safety lock allows inserting the rope without having to separate the device from the karabiner
• Large karabiner hole allows 360° rotation of the karabiner
• Anti-panic function reduces the risk of uncontrolled descent movements and creates additional operating options
• Interlocking bolt supplied with the lever allows use as a closed system
• Descent of heavy loads of up to 200 kg
• For a rope diameter of 8.9 to 11.8 mm
• Meets the standards EN 12841-C, EN 341-2A, EN 15151-1/8 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.4
Approved rope diameter: 8.9-11.8 mm
Certification: EN 12841-C, EN 341-2A, EN 15151-1/8 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.4
Sold Out $380.00
Altisafe Height Safety Helmet is a lightweight and comfortable helmet for work at height or other general site safety. Quality construction ensures... View full product details
Face visor fits directly to Altisafe Height Safety Helmet CE EN166 (Helmet sold separately) • Impact resistant, anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment •... View full product details
Ultra-light, well-ventilated climbing helmet with a hybrid design. The combination of a foam-injected EPP core and a partial ABS hard shell enables... View full product details
The Arborlight Work can be equipped with protection systems for the ears and/or face. The helmet rim is curved around the ears.... View full product details