FUSE redefines the standards for guided type fall arresters. It is the only securing device in the market for a payload of up to 140 kg that meets all applicable standards in Europe and North America. From the first meter it moves along the rope with unprecedented ease. This is achieved by a new, sophisticated attachment at the lever arm.
The separation of the blocking mechanism and its speeddependent activator – a patent application has been filed – improve the reliability and safety of the device. The device reduces wear on the rope, prevents tearing of the rope, and ensures the blocking can be released without completely relieving the load. This is achieved by waiving at a toothing of the clamping cam. If needed, clamping can be activated by means of a practical lock function.
FUSE can be attached to and removed from the rope without separating it from the karabiner. In connection with the light and compact DEFUSER energy absorbers (S, L, or RESCUE) the maximum arrest shock is 30 % below the standard. Different absorber lengths and performance parameters guarantee best handling – also for rescue operations and horizontal application.
• Only device in the market that meets the standards EN 353-2, EN 12841-A, RfU 11.075, and ANSI Z359.15 for a payload of up to 140 kg – approved for horizontal applications
• Runs along incomparably smoothly from the first meter
• Separation of the blocking mechanism and its speed dependent activator – a patent application has been filed – improve reliability and safety
• Activation of the clamping cam at a speed exceeding 2 m/s
• Waiving at a toothed clamping cam reduces wear on the rope, prevents tearing of the rope, and ensures the blocking can be released without completely relieving the load
• Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
• Arrest function facilitates taut belaying in the working position and prevents sagging of ropes when it is exposed to wind
Easy attachment and detachment from the rope without separation from the karabiner
Use of DEFUSER energy absorbers reduces the arrest shock to 30 % below the standard
For a rope diameter of 10 to 12 mm
Approved rope diameter: 10mm-12mm mm
Certification : EN 353-2