The SAL fixed length webbing lanyard with integrated shock absorber, delta link and alloy scaffold hooks with 1.3m/2m twin leg offset "Y" options to offer 100% tie off when moving around structures.
Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relevant EN standard.
• To improve ease of inspection Checkmate uses contrasting high tenacity polyester thread for all stitching.
• Twin Leg Lanyards are connected to the shock pouch via a 45mm aluminium ring.
• Lanyard legs can be elasticated to contract its overall length in order to reduce snag and trip hazards.
• Tear webbing shock absorber - Maximum tear out 1.75 metres. Shock pack consists of polyester tear webbing (white) and a length of backup webbing (black).
• Connectivity to harness via oval rapide link as standard.
User weight: 100kg Maximum
Webbing strength: 22kN - minimum breaking load
Maximum Arresting Force: 6.0kN
Webbing: 19mm Dyneema®/Polyester webbing
Standards: EN 354 & EN 355