The SAL fixed length webbing lanyard with integrated shock absorber, delta link and alloy scaffold hooks with 1.5m twin leg equal "Y" options to offer 100% tie off when moving around structures.
Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relevant EN standard.
• To improve ease of inspection Checkmate uses contrasting high tenacity polyester thread for all stitching.
• Twin Leg Lanyards are connected to the shock pouch via a 45mm aluminium ring.
• Lanyard legs can be elasticated to contract its overall length in order to reduce snag and trip hazards.
• Tear webbing shock absorber - Maximum tear out 1.75 metres. Shock pack consists of polyester tear webbing (white) and a length of backup webbing (black).
• Connectivity to harness via oval rapide link as standard.
User weight: 100KG Maximum
Webbing strength: 22kN - minimum breaking load
Maximum Arresting Force: 6.0kN
Webbing: 19mm Dyneema®/Polyester webbing
Standards: EN 354 & EN 355
Shock Absorber Pouch: Polyamide tear webbing with a polyester webbing backup
Connector: 8mm Oval Rapide Link
Connecting Ring: Aluminium
Choke Ring: Aluminium
Webbing: Webbing made with Dyneema®/Polyester = 19mm
Sold Out $380.00
Altisafe Height Safety Helmet is a lightweight and comfortable helmet for work at height or other general site safety. Quality construction ensures... View full product details
Face visor fits directly to Altisafe Height Safety Helmet CE EN166 (Helmet sold separately) • Impact resistant, anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment •... View full product details
Ultra-light, well-ventilated climbing helmet with a hybrid design. The combination of a foam-injected EPP core and a partial ABS hard shell enables... View full product details
The Arborlight Work can be equipped with protection systems for the ears and/or face. The helmet rim is curved around the ears.... View full product details