The RALT fixed length kernmantle fibre rope lanyard with integrated shock absorber, delta link and alloy scaffold hooks with 1.5m twin leg equal "Y" options to offer 100% tie off when moving around structures.
Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relevant EN standard.
• Tear webbing shock absorber - Maximum tear out 1.75 metres. Shock pack consists of polyester tear webbing (white) and a length of backup webbing (black).
• Additional strength and resiliance is added to any potential wear and stress points with wear sleeves.
• Connectivity between soft components is achieved via an aluminium ring.
• Lanyard details can be easily found on the label, which is protected by a velcro pouch.
• Connectivity to harness via an oval rapide link as standard.
User weight: 100KG Maximum
Rope strength: 22kN - minimum breaking load
Maximum Arresting Force: 6.0kN
Average Arresting Force: 4.5kN
Webbing: 19mm Dyneema®/Polyester webbing
Standards: EN 354 & EN 355
Shock Absorber Pouch: Polyamide tear webbing with a polyester webbing backup
Connector: 8mm Oval Rapide Link
Connecting Ring: Aluminium
Choke Ring: Aluminium
Rope: 11mm Kernmantle EN-1891 Type A