Checkmate entry level fall arrest safety harness with one rear ‘dorsal’ and one front ‘sternum’ attachment point.
Lightweight, easy to don with four points of adjustment to ensure a better fit. This harness is suitable for fall arrest and work restraint as well as work positioning on inclined surfaces via a rope and grab.
• The PBH02 is designed to support the body and distribute the forces to prevent serious injury and keep the worker in a safe position ready for rescue in the event of a fall.
• Certified fall arrest points are clearly marked with an A, the rear “D” should always be your primary anchorage, although front “D” connection is permitted but is primarily for work positioning.
• For fall arrest the PBH02 must only be used in conjunction with an energy absorber or load limiting device with a maximum impact force 6kN.
• When used for fall arrest a pre-determined rescue plan must be a part of your safe system of work.
• Recommended minimum anchor strength – 12kN.
Rear D fall arrest attachment point (Dorsal)
Front D fall arrest attachment point (Sternum)
Carbon steel, black powder coated
Polyester webbing, water repellent & UV resistant
45mm Elasticated Webbing (10% Elasticity)
150kg Maximum (Including tools and equipment)
Standard: EN 361