Fixed length single or twin leg restraint webbing lanyards with a selection of connectors offer a variety of uses where the user needs to work without the risk of a fall.
Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relevant EN standard.
• Strong and durable with contrast stitching to aid visual inspection.
• Twin leg lanyards allow for 100% safe tie off when moving between anchorages.
• Label is shrink wrapped to protect the print from daily wear and tear.
• A simple sliding adjuster enables the user to adjust the lanyard length to suit the work task.
• Alloy Snap Hook/ Alloy Twist Lock Karabiner/ Alloy Scaffold Snap Hook/ Alloy Twist Lock Scaff Hook Available (please contact us for more information)
Webbing strength: 22kN - minimum breaking load
LRT - 2m
LRTA - 4m
User weight: 100KG Maximum
Webbing: 25mm Polyester
End Fittings: Alloy or Steel
Adjustable Slider: Aluminium
Standards: EN 354 & EN 358 (excluding restraint lanyards longer than 2m, which do not claim conformance to EN 354)