Fixed length single or twin leg restraint webbing lanyards with a selection of connectors offer a variety of uses where the user needs to work without the risk of a fall.
Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relevant EN standard.
• Strong and durable with contrast stitching to aid visual inspection.
• Twin leg lanyards allow for 100% safe tie off when moving between anchorages.
• Label is shrink wrapped to protect the print from daily wear and tear.
• A simple sliding adjuster enables the user to adjust the lanyard length to suit the work task.
• Alloy Snap Hook/ Alloy Twist Lock Karabiner/ Alloy Scaffold Snap Hook/ Alloy Twist Lock Scaff Hook Available (please contact us for more information)
Webbing strength: 22kN - minimum breaking load
LRT - 2m
LRTA - 4m
User weight: 100KG Maximum
Webbing: 25mm Polyester
End Fittings: Alloy or Steel
Adjustable Slider: Aluminium
Standards: EN 354 & EN 358 (excluding restraint lanyards longer than 2m, which do not claim conformance to EN 354)
Sold Out $380.00
Altisafe Height Safety Helmet is a lightweight and comfortable helmet for work at height or other general site safety. Quality construction ensures... View full product details
Face visor fits directly to Altisafe Height Safety Helmet CE EN166 (Helmet sold separately) • Impact resistant, anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment •... View full product details
Ultra-light, well-ventilated climbing helmet with a hybrid design. The combination of a foam-injected EPP core and a partial ABS hard shell enables... View full product details
The Arborlight Work can be equipped with protection systems for the ears and/or face. The helmet rim is curved around the ears.... View full product details