A simple to install temporary fibre rope lifeline system that can span between fixed anchorage points and provide a safe horizontal anchorage for up to four users.
The HLL1 system's configuration allows up to 25m of 16mm rope which comes with a swivel socket to reduce rope twist. It uses a RVT (Rope Vice Tensioner) to tension and lock system. The system can be tightened by hand or additional tension may be applied with a 24mm spanner, the pulley slips when MAX tension is achieved.
• 16mm low stretch polyester double braid with wear indicator
• Simple to install via RVTRope Vice Tensioner
• Rope bag keeps equipment protected and stowed
• Easy to take down and install with quick release arm
• 24mm spanner flats allow additional tension reducing sag
100kg per person up to 4 people
Pulley will slip to avoid over tensioning
Lightweight and portable 1.6kg (RVT only)
Alloy construction powder coated
Can be produced in a range of colours
4950kg rope strength
Standards: EN795 Class C