Bridging the middle ground covering 30kN to 50kN between the Model 2000 and Model 2008 is Hydrajaws Mid-Heavy Model 2050 tester.
Hydrajaws Model 2050 Mid-Heavy Duty Fixing Testers enable engineers to confirm the holding power of anchors in most construction materials, either for the purpose of establishing safe working loads or to validate the correct installation of existing fixings.The tensile load of up to 50kN is applied to the fixing mechanically and hydraulics are used to register the load through an accurate 50kN Digital gauge with Bluetooth capability, making the tester very reliable and offering a variety of additional benefits including:
Results are visual and recorded with time, date and GPS location.
Reports can be provided electronically onsite direct from Android or Apple device - saving time and increasing productivity.
Force displacement option for increased data accuracy.
Comprises of a 50mm stroke tester plus:
• Detachable Bluetooth digital gauge,
• Bespoke software for Android OS and Apple iOS and instruction manual,
• Threaded stud adaptors-M16, M20, M24,
• 2 threaded button adaptors-M10 & M12,
• 4 slotted button adaptors-6.5, 8.5, 10.5, 12.5,
• 2050 load spreading bridge,
• Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor,
• Oil replenisher bottle with quick release coupler,
• Piston key,
• 24mm ratchet spanner,
• 3mm ball driver, mounting screws and allen keys,
• M24 turning handle with integrated nut,
• Kits are supplied in a foam filled carrying case with full operating instructions and a 1 year calibration certificate.
Pull-out load range: 0-50kN/lb/f
Weight: Tester only 2.5kg, Gross Box weight 14kg
Effective stroke: 50mm
Stroke scale: 0-50mm
Load gauge: Interchangeable
Loading jaw: Pivot-able through 360 °
Operating handle: Standard size with integrated 24mm nut for confined spaces