The Vertic is a fully-equipped body harness, work-positioning harness and sit harness with a multitude of innovative and detailed solutions. Two models are available: with Easy-Glider buckles or with Triple-Lock buckles in the leg loops.
• The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Cobra buckle). Need not be pulled over the head
• Innovative Triple Lock buckle in the leg loops (Vertic Triple Lock) for extra safety (3 motions required to open buckle)
• The vertical backstraps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
• The vertical backstraps are not sewn to the waist belt. In the event of a fall, energy is directly transferred to the leg loops via the back eyelet, significantly improving hanging comfort.
• The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a Velcro fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
• Ergonomic design and triple flame-bonded sandwich foam in the leg loops and waist belt for ideal load distribution and perfect wearing comfort
• Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
• Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points.
• Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
• Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
• Central eyelet in accordance with EN 358 for attaching an abseiling device or fastening a lanyard
• Two large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
• Textile restraint loop in accordance with EN 358 at the back of the waist belt for attaching a restraint system
• Adjustable fitting for a chest ascender (e.g. EDELRID Wind Up) for efficient ascending without lift loss Equipment transport:
• Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners
• Four attachment options for EDELRID Tool Bags (load: 25 kg)
• Two attachment options for the SM clip on each leg loop (load: 0 kN)
• Two central gear loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
• Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
• Two freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
• Two gear loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set
Harness Type : Seatbelt | Harness | Tether
Size (Weight): XS-M (1600 g) and L-XL (1700 g)
Certification: EN 358, EN 361, EN 813