The Xplorer adjustable rope lanyard has been designed for a variety of uses to prevent a worker from falling at height. A range of connectors are available as end fittings to suit multiple tasks. The three bar slider allows the user to adjust the length of the lanyard in a matter of seconds.
Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relavent EN standard.
• LOW STRETCH ROPE - The lanyard rope is low stretch which prevents the lanyard from exceeding the maximum allowable length.
• ALUMINIUM ADJUSTER - The sliding aluminium adjuster allows the user to easily shorten the length of the lanyard.
• SEWN TERMINATIONS - Sewn terminations stitched with contrast thread protected by a clear heat shrink for easy inspection and added safety.
• WEAR POINT - Wear points such as the eye loop are protected by a plastic thimble.
• 8MM OVAL LINK - 8mm stainless steel oval quick link supplied as standard, however other EN362 connectors are available.
Rope - 11mm Kernmantle Polyester
Rope strength - 22kN minimum breaking load
Adjustable Buckle - Aluminium
User Weight - 150Kg Maximum
EN 358:2000 & EN 354:2002 (excluding restraint lanyards longer than 2m, which do not claim conformance to EN354)