The PBH08 Harness takes Checkmate best selling PBH02 full body harness and incorporates a SOLAS approved 150N or 275N floatation device for working at sea, off shore, on water ways or near water hazards. The Vantage harness is lightweight, easy to don with four points of adjustment to ensure a better fit. Manufactured with stainless steel fittings, this harness is suitable for Fall Arrest via the rear ‘D’ connection and front ‘D’.
• The PBH08 is designed to support the body and distribute the forces to prevent serious injury and keep the worker in a safe position ready for rescue in the event of a fall.
• Certified fall arrest points are clearly marked with an A, the rear “D” should always be your primary anchorage, although front “D” connection is permitted but is primarily for work positioning.
• For fall arrest the PBH08 must only be used in conjunction with an energy absorber or load limiting device with a maximum impact force 6kN.
• When used for fall arrest a pre-determined rescue plan must be a part of your safe system of work.
• Recommended minimum anchor strength – 12kN.
Rear D fall arrest attachment point (Dorsal)
Front D fall arrest attachment point (Chest)
Polyester webbing, water repellent & UV resistant
User Weight: 150kg Maximum (Including tools and equipment)
Standard: EN 361, EN 394, EN 399 SOLAS APPROVED