The PBH07 Harness takes Checkmate best selling PBH02 full body harness and incorporates a Hi-Visibility waist coat. The waist coat serves to ensure maximum visibility over the harness and also as a protective layer between the harness and any harmful materials such as paint, mastic and other potential contaminants. The front & rear D’s protrude through the waistcoat. The Vantage harness is lightweight, easy to don with four points of adjustment to ensure a better fit. This harness is suitable for Fall Arrest and Work Restraint as well as Work Positioning on inclined surfaces via a rope and grab.
• The PBH07 incorporates a high visibility jacket into our standard 2-point PBH02 harness, providing the safety & comfort of the PBH02 with the added benefit of high visibility, but keeping the fall arrest attachment points available.
• Certified fall arrest points are clearly marked with an A, the rear “D” should always be your primary anchorage, although front “D” connection is permitted but is primarily for work positioning.
• For fall arrest the PBH07 must only be used in conjunction with an energy absorber or load limiting device with a maximum impact force 6kN.
• When used for fall arrest a pre-determined rescue plan must be a part of your safe system of work.
• Recommended minimum anchor strength – 12kN.
HiVis Yellow, HiVis Orange
Rear D fall arrest attachment point (Dorsal)
Front D fall arrest attachment point (Sternum)
Carbon steel, black powder coated
Polyester webbing, water repellent & UV resistant
45mm Elasticated Webbing (10% Elasticity)
150kg Maximum (Including tools and equipment)
Standard: EN 361